1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, majoring in journalism, law, public relations, administrative management, business management and related specialties, 26-35 years old
2. Better document handling ability, familiar with government affairs etiquette and government department work flow, relevant work experience for more than 3-5 years
3. Good at communicating, coordinating and adapting to the environment
(1) Responsible for company's external affairs, developing and maintaining external resources of public relations, and building company image.
1. Responsible for formulating specific rules for public relations management, and establishing and implementing strategy and plans according to the overall strategy of company's public relations.
2. Responsible for assisting members of the Board of Directors in establishing connections between the company and government, financial institutions, media, and other business entities.
3. Responsible for participating in activities organized by the government, establishing a long-term and effective relationship network with all walks of life, promoting the company and improving corporate image.
4. Responsible for the coordination of public relations, assisting departments in strengthening external contacts
(b) Connecting and coordinating the company, subsidiaries, and different departments
1. Responsible for establishing internal communication channels and feedback systems among company, subsidiaries, and departments.
2. Responsible for establishing the internal information sharing mechanism for the sake of consistency.
3. Responsible for improving the environment for internal communication.