1. Bachelor degree and above
2. Majoring in Chinese, news, management
3. With work experience as civil servants or in state-owned enterprises, more than 3 years of work experience, and at least 1 year of work experience as confidential secretary and editor or equivalent positions.
4. Proficient in practical writing, a certain understanding of the IT industry related knowledge
5. Basic skills in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
1. Information-related work: responsible for collecting, sorting out, summarizing, and analyzing the information of each business line of the business unit, and providing timely feedback to the person in charge of each business line.
2. Drafting and writing department documents
3. Responsible for completing other tasks assigned by the superior