1. Bachelor degree or above in law majors
2. More than 2 years of work experience in law
3. Candidates who pass the national judicial examination or certificates to practice law as a lawyer
4. Proficient in legal expertise. For example, Corporate Law, Labor Law, Contract Law and other relevant laws
5. Good at logical thinking and adapting to the environment
6. With rigorous textual skills and language skills;
7. Careful, responsible and detail-oriented
8. Proficient in office software
1. Conduct legal research and legal review for the company's business decisions, provide proposals for selection and corresponding legal basis, and ensure the safety and legality of the company's business decisions.
2. Responsible for the legal procedures of company's project investment, major decisions, procurement and other major business operations, , the development of legal risk solutions, with the relevant departments in major projects for business negotiations and business preparations.
3. Responsible for reviewing company's rules and regulations, labor and capital regulations, dispute handling, agreements, contracts, etc. to meet legal requirements and prevent legal risks.
4. Responsible for the standardized management of the company involving economic contracts, disputes, cooperation agreements, intellectual property rights, etc.
6. Draft and compile company legal documents.
7. Regulatory audit of internal documents and systems of the company.
8. Responsible for reviewing economic contracts.
9. Carry out training for laws and regulations for the department.
10. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior