1. Bachelor degree or above, with financial, economic, financial or legal professional background, candidates with certificates of CPA, judicial examination, or AMAC are preferred.
2. More than 2 years of work experience in investment, with experience in equity investment and fund investment.
3. High level of writing skills, good at making judgment, decision-making, interpersonal relationship, communication, planning and execution, quick learner, strong stress tolerance.
1. Catch up with the market trend, collect and obtain project information in a timely manner through multiple channels, and establish investment project libraries and fund cooperation libraries
2. Responsible for the preliminary contact, investigation, business negotiation and other work of the company's equity investment projects and fund projects,
3. Responsible for the review, approval, due diligence and demonstration analysis of company's equity investment projects and fund projects, cooperating with partners to prepare business proposals, drafting due diligence reports, investment proposals, investment proposals and other documents
4. Responsible for drafting legal documents such as investment agreements and company articles of association, handling industrial and commercial registrations, and applying for relevant licenses and qualifications
5. Responsible for post-investment management of invested projects, providing consultancy, financial advisory and other value-added services
6. Responsible for drafting official documents submitted to the higher authorities and relevant government departments